Community Support for Dayna
Friends for Help Dayna Stephens Videos —
This month we are starting a video campaign to help spread the word via Youtube.
If you know Dayna as a friend or musician, here’s how you can help:
1. Watch Taylor Eigsti’s video above. The brief interview segments were of fellow musicians and friends telling others what they know of Dayna as a friend, musician and person, and why they’re motivated to help him.
2. If you know Dayna as a friend and/or musician, we’re asking you to hold up a mobile phone or camera capable of taking videos, and create a little hand-held video interview of yourself saying a few words in behalf of Dayna. If you know Dayna, you probably already know why you’re interested in helping him.
3. Videos don’t have to look professionally made – we’d just like you to speak from the heart about Dayna and encourage others to visit helpdaynastephens.org and make a donation, read about kidney donation criteria and see if they may possibly be a match for Dayna.
4. Then upload your video to your channel on Youtube.
5. Please title your video: [your name] for “Help Dayna Stephens Find a Kidney”
6. Tags: Please include both your name, “Dayna Stephens”, and “kidney donation”.
7. Remember to set the video as “public”.
8. View your video on Youtube – and then share the URL on your Facebook page, asking your friends to watch it, share it, and learn how they can help by visiting helpdaynastephens.org.
9. Please send us your video link using the contact form below and we’ll post it as a featured video.
Thank you so much!